What am I up to now? (Instagram)

Monday, February 18, 2013

Business card and title page


Thank you all for voting your preferences! Interestingly, so far the votes is split about 50/50. So I'll try this again with the 2 fonts in the finalized versions:




I was really frustrated last week when I finally got around to do my 1st test print. I realized the dimensions stated on the label of my portfolio was WRONG. I had to go back and nudge the heck out of 30 pages, I almost wanted to call and complain, but......"ain't nobody got time for that!"

Also these are the new business card designs, I have 2 different front versions, as well as 2 back versions. I've tried with the 2 fonts for all of them. Which combination do you all prefer?



 I like the top font better for the front of the card, but the bottom font better for the simpler back of the card. This has turned out to be the most split decision I've ever had to made!

5:30 am already? I guess I should stop starting at these and sleep on it for now.


2 comments:

ali naqvi said...

This is stunning post...i will try these tips for my business cards, keep it up..!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Clean Red Business Card. Clean Red Business Card for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).


Fully Layered PSD files. Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. CMYK Setting. 300 DPI High Resolution. 3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). Print Ready Format.

Files Includes:
• 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
Arial: Defualt old-sans-black: http://www.dafont.com/old-sans-black.font